08 Aug Vintage City Kids Weekly | 8.9.15
Hi Vintage Families,
Happy Saturday! We are so looking forward to worshipping with your family tomorrow!
In the Elementary Class this Sunday, your favorite news anchors, Melanie Karswenouski and Phil, will be teaching our Bible Point, God is Love – Give Somebody a Hug, in this special edition of “Vintage City Kids Bible Story Highlights”. Your kids won’t want to miss it!
In our Nursery & Preschool Classrooms, the kiddos will be learning about Daniel and the Lions’ Den and that God is the Living God! After enjoying some animal crackers (looking for the lions), the kids will get to make lion puppets! Roar!
At Student Leadership, we had an amazing time at our lock-in last week. There wasn’t much sleep, but there was a ton of fun, games and we had an incredible break out time of worship, prayer and giving the kids an opportunity to hear from the Lord. This Sunday, we will be meeting at our normal time and place, 5-6:30pm at Vintage City Church.
This Week’s Details
Elementary Kid’s Church
- Bible Story: Letter to the Corinthians
- Bible Point: God Is Love… Give Someone a Hug!
- Scripture: 1 Corinthians 12-13
- Memory Verse: “Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. ” 2 Corinthians 5:5
Ages 4’s-5’s//2’s-3’s//Toddler Nursery
- Bible Story: Daniel and the Lions’ Den
- Bible Point: God Is the Living God
- Scripture: Daniel 6
- Memory Verse: “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1
- We are back at the building for student leadership from 5-6:30pm