11 Jul Vintage City Kids Weekly | 7.12.15
Hi Vintage Families,
We hope you had a great week and are enjoying this beautiful Saturday!
In the Elementary Class, we are having a “Remember and Celebrate” Sunday. Remember and Celebrate lessons invite children to pause and look back at all they’ve discovered about God and the ways they’ve experienced Him in the past weeks. Each lesson focuses on a biblical festival and explores the origin of the festival and what it shows us about God. This Sunday, we will celebrate by learning about the Feast of Tabernacles and remember through the review game, ZONK!
In our Nursery & Preschool Classrooms, these kiddos will be learning the incredible Bible Story of Jonah fleeing from God and that Our God Saves. These little guys will get to “fish” in the makeshift ponds in their classroom and enjoy goldfish crackers as a snack!
Student Leadership will be another great night of worship practice. We are so excited to see the growth in our student leaders in learning how to lead VCK into a worship encounter with the Lord. We hope another night of worship practice will help them feel more familiar with the sign language so they can focus less on remembering the actions and more on worshipping Our King.
This Week’s Details
Elementary Kid’s Church
- Bible Story: Remember and Celebrate
- Bible Point: Remember and Celebrate
- Scripture: The Feast of Tabernacles – Leviticus 23:40, 42-43
- Memory Verse: “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am with your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
Ages 4’s-5’s//2’s-3’s//Toddler Nursery
- Bible Story: Jonah Flees from God
- Bible Point: Our God Saves!
- Scripture: Jonah 1-4
- Memory Verse: “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1
- Worship Practice
Be blessed! See you Sunday!