08 May Vintage City Kids Weekly | 5.10.15
Hi Vintage Families,
Happy Friday! We hope you are having a great week and are ready for an awesome Sunday at Vintage City Church. We have heard from many parents that their children love going to church – how awesome is that?! We love that Jesus is raising a generation of young believers who love to come together and worship His holy name every week!
This week in the Elementary Class, we are learning the Bible Story of the Prodigal Son and how the Father is love. We will be dressing up the kids to act out the Bible story and we will also be dressing up the kids for a “Father Figure” relay race with oversized mens clothing!
In our Nursery & Preschool Classrooms, these kiddos are learning about the incredible rescue of Peter from prison and that God listens to our prayers. In honor of this amazing story, the kids will be enjoying angel food cake (Peter was freed by an angel after all) and they will play a super fun game called “Angel, Angel, Peter!”
Student Leader Camping Trip
Registration for our 2015 Student Leader Camping Trip is open and we have are so excited to take this group of kids into the great outdoors! If you haven’t already, please register your student leader. For registration and more information click here»
Mother’s Day Schedule
In celebration of the amazing Vintage moms, we will be suspending our Vintage Sunday Night gathering for ALL student ministries this Sunday. We hope that you all get to take this time to celebrate these super special ladies!
This Week’s Details
Elementary Kid’s Church
- Bible Story: The Prodigal Son
- Bible Point: The Father is Love
- Scripture: Luke 15:11-32
- Memory Verse: “Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” John 17:3
Ages 4’s-5’s//2’s-3’s//Toddler Nursery
- Bible Story: Peter Freed from Prison
- Bible Point: God Listens to Our Prayers
- Scripture: Acts 12:1-19
- Memory Verse: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” Isaiah 6:3
- Cancelled in honor of Mother’s Day – enjoy some awesome family time!
Be blessed! We will see you Sunday!