14 Mar Vintage City Kids Weekly | 3.15.15
Hey Vintage Families,
Happy Saturday everyone! We hope you are enjoying this gorgeous day! At Vintage City Kids, the elementary class is in the New Testament gearing up for Easter. This week, we will be learning that God’s Plan Is Best through the Bible Story found in Luke 5:1-11 when Jesus chooses Peter as a disciple. VCK’s very own, Grandpa Woodrow, will be coming to help tell the kids this incredible Bible Story.
The preschool kids will be continuing to learn that “God Is With Me” through the Bible Story of Jesus walking on water. The little one’s will be coloring some paper waves and then they will act out the story with their snack. The kids will have a great time walking their animal crackers over the water and then eating them up!
We are so excited to get together with our 5th/6th Grade Student Leaders – we are seeing tremendous growth and we love getting to spend time with them every Sunday afternoon. This week, we will be reviewing the many leadership topics we having been discussing over the last few months. Send your student leader will their leadership book and Bible.
Next Sunday, March 22nd, we will be having our first Vintage Gatherings, 9am and 11am, at the new space at 1825 Sharp Point Drive, Fort Collins. We are very grateful to Fossil Ridge High School for allowing us to use their beautiful school for the last year and a half. We are excited to see the Lord continue to grow in this region and for Vintage to have a permanent home for worship and ministry.
This Week’s Details
Elementary Kid’s Church
- Bible Story: Peter is Chosen
- Bible Point: God’s Plan Is Best! (Thumbs Up and then Thumb War!)
- Scripture: Luke 5:1-11
- Memory Verse: “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalms 139:23-24
Ages 4’s-5’s//2’s-3’s//Toddler Nursery
- Bible Story: Walking on Water
- Bible Point: God is With Me
- Scripture: Matthew 14:22-33; Mark 6:45-51
- Memory Verse: “The Lord is my Shepherd, I lack nothing.” Psalm 23:1
5th/6th Grade Student Leadership
- Leadership Topic: Leadership Topics Review
- Leadership Book Reading: Pages 59-60
Be blessed and see you Sunday!