04 Mar Vintage City Kids Weekly | 3.8.15
Hey Vintage Families,
We had an incredible Vintage gathering last Sunday, with healing taking place in the adult service and an incredible time of worship and the dwelling of the Lord’s presence at Vintage City Kids. This week, the elementary class will be learning that God Redeems through the Bible Story of Nehemiah and the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem. In our worship response time, we will focus our prayers on the Lord redeeming the city of Fort Collins and this region.
In the preschool classrooms, the story this week will teach the kids that God is With Me through the Bible Story of Jesus walking on water. The preschool kids will be making “sea-worthy” drinks with blue Hawaiian Punch drink mixes and they will get to play a fun game called “Wave Maker!”
We had an amazing time of teaching, prayer and community at our 5th/6th Grade Student Leadership Class last Sunday. We will be at our home again this week and we will focus on a very important topic… “Being Ready to Answer the Call of God.” Encourage your student leader to come to class with their Bible, journal and thoughts from the leadership book.
You might want to set a reminder to move your clocks forward on Saturday night for daylight-saving time. We would hate to have you miss out on the first hour of church!
This Week’s Details
Elementary Kid’s Church
- Bible Story: Nehemiah
- Bible Point: God Redeems! (Stack hands with neighbor)
- Scripture: Nehemiah 1-4, 6-9
- Memory Verse: “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” Proverbs 19:21
Ages 4’s-5’s//2’s-3’s//Toddler Nursery
- Bible Story: Walking on Water
- Bible Point: God is With Me
- Scripture: Matthew 14:22-33; Mark 6:45-51
- Memory Verse: “The Lord is my Shepherd, I lack nothing.” Psalm 23:1
5th/6th Grade Student Leadership
- Leadership Topic: Being Ready to Answer the Call of God
- Leadership Book Reading: Pages 54-55
Be blessed and see you Sunday!