28 Feb Vintage City Kids Weekly | 03.1.15
Hello Vintage Families,
We hope you had a great week and are ready to come and worship tomorrow at Vintage!
This Sunday, the elementary class will be taking a look at the Book of Acts. This incredible book of the Bible illustrates the birth of the early church, the gift of the Holy Spirit and the missionary journeys of Peter and Paul. Our resident VCK Grandma, Granny Fanny, is coming to kid’s church and she needs Pastor Brett’s help to finish her scrapbook on Acts. It will be a hilarious and eventful Sunday and Granny Fanny will even be bringing a craft activity for the kids to complete together.
The preschool kids will be taking some time this Sunday to remember and celebrate all that they have learned over the last quarter, specifically focusing on the Bible Point “God Loves Me.” They will be enjoying heart-shaped gummy snacks and the little one’s will also get to make “God Loves Me Necklaces.”
We had an awesome time on President’s Day ice skating with our 5th/6th Grade Student Leaders complete with cookies and hot cocoa! We strongly believe that the team that plays together, stays together and we are so thankful for these fun-loving young leaders!
At student leadership this week, we will be meeting at our home (520 Albany Ave, Loveland, CO 80537) from 4pm-6pm. We will be focusing on some of the key spiritual habits that will help keep these young leaders connected to the Lord throughout their entire life as well as checking in with them to see how they are doing in these areas.
This Week’s Details
Elementary Kid’s Church
- Bible Story: The Book of Acts
- Bible Point: The Holy Spirit Gives Us Power… Flex!
- Scripture: The Book of Acts (Yes… the whole thing!)
- Memory Verse: “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” Proverbs 19:21
Ages 4’s-5’s//2’s-3’s//Toddler Nursery
- Bible Story: Remember and Celebrate
- Bible Point: God Loves Me
- Scripture: Remember and Celebrate
- Memory Verse: “The Lord is my Shepherd, I lack nothing.” Psalm 23:1
5th/6th Grade Student Leadership
- Leadership Topic: Habits of Spiritual Leaders
- Leadership Book Reading: Pages 52-53
Be blessed and see you Sunday!