15 Nov VCK Weekly 11/10/14-11/16/14
Hello Vintage Families,
We hope you had a great week and are enjoying the winter wonderland outside!
This Sunday at Vintage City Kids, we are so excited to teach the elementary kiddos about Joshua’s leadership and the crossing of the Jordan River. It is an incredible story that illustrates that God Will Not Fail Us. Not now… Not ever!
The preschool kiddos will be having a “Remember and Celebrate” theme this Sunday. The idea to “Remember and Celebrate” is strategic to help teach the kids to take time to remember what they have learned and celebrate all that God has done for them. This Sunday, they are remembering that “God Made Me” and will be making hand-held mirrors and celebrating with the “Hokey Pokey” for all of the cool ways that God has made each of us special and unique.
The 5th-6th Graders in our Student Leadership Class have been learning that in order to be good leaders we must be trustworthy with the small things and that sometimes serving requires getting your hands dirty. For some extra fun this week, the student leaders are encouraged to wear their warm PJs and bring a box of cereal to share in our “cereal bar.”
This Week’s Details
Elementary Kids Church
- Bible Story: Joshua Leads
- Bible Point: God Will Not Fail Us
- Scripture: Joshua 1-4
- Memory Verse: “With a mighty hand and outstretched arm; His love endures forever.” Psalm 136:12
Ages 4’s-5’s//2’s-3’s//Toddler Nursery
- Bible Story: Remember and Celebrate
- Bible Point: God Made Me
- Scripture: Psalm 139:13-14
- Memory Verse: “Trust in the Lord with all of your heart.” Proverbs 3:5
5th-6th Grade Student Leadership Class
- Leadership Topic: Serving Quietly
- Book Reading: Pages 22-25
- Scripture Reading: Matthew 6:1-4
Thanks again for being a part of the Vintage family! We love getting to worship and learn with your kids every week!
See you Sunday!
Pastor Brett and Brittany[subscribe2]